Rubbing Alcohol 70% Alcohol
16 oz Bottle
- 16-fluid ounce bottle of first aid antiseptic
- For technical & Medical use
- Cleans minor cuts, scrapes and burns while it helps reduce the risk of infection
- Can be used in small amounts on affected areas one to three times daily
- Once alcohol dries, wounds may be covered with sterile bandages
- Rubbing alcohol onto cuts can help reduce healing time.
- 70% isopropyl rubbing alcohol can also be used to clean surfaces.
Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol is a powerful disinfectant; IP is a very commonly used disinfectant within pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and cleanrooms. It is even used in the purification of electronics and medical device manufacture. The properties within isopropyl alcohol are known as antimicrobial which means isopropyl alcohol kills microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, germs) or stops their growth – such as the spread of germs. It kills 99.99% of germs within about 10-30 seconds, making it the perfect sterilization tool.